We’re still here for you. Regardless.
As an organization that supports and interacts with a variety of people, Causeway’s top priority is to ensure that everyone has access to a safe and healthy environment. We continue to monitor public health recommendations and maintain protocols that are in alignment with best practices for environments supporting vulnerable people.
Causeway safety protocols:
- All Causeway programs and services are running as usual, please ring the doorbell at the front entrance so we can assist you or contact your staff support.
- Masks are required while in the building (22 O’Meara) and staff are required to wear masks at all off-site locations.
- Causeway staff continue to adhere to a vaccination policy.
- Sanitization stations are located throughout the building.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are ongoing.
- Capacity limits are in place.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 safety procedures, please contact Lise Arsenault at email@example.com.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and are committed to continue providing support to people on their journey to find meaningful work.
For additional Covid-19 resources, please take a look at Ottawa Public Health’s Covid-19 webpage.