OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Give In Your Will
In addition to employment supports, Causeway helps people prepare for work by providing a variety of new or gently used clothing items.
Due to our limited storage space, we are asking that you please ONLY donate what is needed, and fill in the form below before dropping items off.
HELP PARTICIPANTS WORK. REGARDLESS.
We are currently accepting:
- New clothing items
- New winter coats
- New winter boots
- New shoes
- Gently used winter accessories (hats, mitts, etc.)
Please note we are currently not able to take the following:
- Used clothing
- Used boots or shoes
If you have any questions, please contact Amy McGann, Intake and Community Supports, at 613-725-3494 ext. 119.
Do you have items you no longer use and are just collecting dust in storage? Do you have clothes that have been sitting in your closet that you will never wear again?
Consider GiveShop for your next de-cluttering project. In five easy steps, you can sell your items and feel good about supporting an organization of your choice.
- Take a photo of each item you wish to donate, select Causeway Work Centre as your beneficiary and set your asking price.
- Buyers can search the GiveShop product listings by merchandise category, charity, school or campaign.
- Once a buyer expresses their interest in your item, you can communicate via the Chat function on the marketplace to arrange a meeting time, drop off/pick up location or shipping logistics.
- Once arrangements are made, you can make the exchange of items with the buyer. If not paid in advance, your buyer can pays by credit card using the GiveShop marketplace app.
- GiveShop remits the net proceeds to Causeway Work Centre and you receive a tax receipt for the item sale amount.
Feel even better about de-cluttering by supporting local charities through GiveShop. Get started today.