Causeway Foundation is a registered charity committed to empowering and transforming the lives of disadvantaged people across Ottawa. All funds raised go towards enhancing the facilities and supporting the programs, services and social businesses of Causeway Work Centre.
Each year, more than one thousand people with mental health issues and other barriers to employment come to Causeway to enhance their skills, receive one-on-one support, overcome challenges, find employment and begin the journey to a more independent life. To reach Causeway Foundation, please call: 613-725-3494 ext. 108.
Make a Donation
Help give clients a second chance by supporting Causeway Work Centre programs and services.Make an Impact
Greeting Card Campaign
See the beautiful greeting cards that have helped raise over $210,000 for Causeway and order yours today!Learn More
How You Can Help:
- Help give clients a second chance by donating to Causeway’s programs and services
- Become a monthly donor to support people with barriers to employment all year
- Support our annual Greeting Card Campaign
- Attend our events
- Leave a gift to Causeway in your will to create a lasting legacy that helps people in need
- Donate securities through our CanadaHelps page and enjoy tax benefits while giving back.